No products in the cart.
CURRENT ISSUE (Dec/Jan) | ON SALE NOW
Issue 80 Volume 15, No.6
FREE STICKER WITH EVERY MAGAZINE – MERRY CHRISTMAS
Cover – Steve Crawfords looks a little rattled as he takes in the 200+DS chital he just shot with Nick from NC Trophy Hunting.
• We take a closer look at what a beast Brendan Margins high country giant is
• Nathan Vella tells a tale about the year it all came together for him
• After a busy start to the year Daniel Barr gets out for a hunt bagging two species
• Bronte Duniam takes us on a water valley mixed bag hunt
• After photographing it in velvet earlier this year Jacquii Ferling takes a nice 5×6 QLD red stag
• After picking up a couple of good cast antlers followed by setting a trailcam, Thomas Cavill locates and shoots ripper local stag
• It all comes together for Penny on a backpack hunting adventure
• We give the new Swarovski DS scope a good workout and manage to shoot a
16” hog deer in the process
• Our deer species we have a look at this the around is the Marsh Deer in South America
• Pat Barrett takes us on a Tahr hunt
• Stewart Island is where dreams come true, Crimpy and his mates get the job done and shoot some excellent Kiwi Whitetail
• Same outfitter, two different guides, Josh Raffin and Jerry Dean tell two totally different tales of the same hunt, both successful on Alaskan Dall sheep
• Erich Mueller takes a 1874 Sharps Sporting No.3 on a Namibian Antelope hunt
• Plus all the regular features
You must be in it to win it, enter some of our exciting competitions!